Who can do it?
- Children between 4 and 6 years old.
- Cards with numbers (square papers with numbers from 1 to 10), markers.
How do we do it?
- Invite the kid to play with numbers.
- Hand him/her all the cards and ask him/her to put them in order from 1 to 10, placing them one beside the other.
- Ask the kid to count the cards out loud and then ask him/her to close his/her eyes.
- Pick one random card and then ask the kid: Which one is missing?
- Evaluate if it is necessary to play the first time just using the cards from 1 to 5, and then add the ones from 6 to 10.
- If you want to add more difficulty to the game, you can change the order of some numbers and ask: Which numbers are not at their place?