CMPC is a global company with a 100-year history that provides sustainable solutions to its customers and consumers. Its activity is production and marketing of wood, cellulose, packaging products, sanitary products, non-home products and tissue paper. Persons’ needs are met by these products, whose quality, competitiveness and production based on totally renewable resources stands out.
In its operations, CMPC is part of international alliances contributing to the sustainability of the planet, to revitalizing local economies, positively impacting the communities with whom it shares territories.
To achieve its objectives, CMPC works in:
- Recognizing the importance of strong business relationships with global and diversified customers, endowed with a comprehensive logistics network and a customer-oriented business structure.
- Promoting practices that favor free competition, which benefit consumers and allow resources to be allocated efficiently, stimulating innovation.
- Fully developing its workers, achieving a strong identity, commitment and high performance in its work teams.
- Using modern technology in its processes, which allows it to meet high standards of safety, protection of people and the environment.
- Strictly complying with the laws and regulations of the countries where it operates. In turn, of a corporate culture based on compliance with promises made, honesty, a job well done and personal effort.
- Rejecting child labor, forced labor and any type of discrimination.
- Advancing in the commitments for environmental and social sustainability.
CMPC in figures
102 years of history.
90.2%of the company’s own forest assets are certified under sustainable forest management.
20thousand direct workers.
51.1%of workers are from the millennial generation.
In11countries with industrial and business presence.
678thousand tons of paper and cardboard recycled per year.
82%of the total energy consumed by the operations comes from renewable energies.
389thousand hectares of conservation and protection.