Critical suppliers at CMPC Celulosa, CMPC BioPackaging, and Softys, are defined according to the following criteria:
- suppliers with high volume (or similar) delivery;
- suppliers for critical components (or similar) for production;
- suppliers that are difficult to substitute (or similar).
At the same time, additional criteria are considered in each business:
- Suppliers with annual purchases equal to or greater than USD 1 B
- Suppliers of goods that are exclusive manufacturers
- Industrial Maintenance: those that comply with the criteria to intervene in critical components and have an acceptable level of risk according to the “CEE Strategic Company Rating” matrix.
- Local companies, for their social impact on their environment and our operations.
- Suppliers with annual purchases over USD 1 B
- Suppliers of product families ranked in the matrix as “Highly Critical” and suppliers of essential input families, with less than 100 supplier companies in the corporate database.
|With this matrix, 481 critical suppliers were identified in the three business units out of a total of 22.534 suppliers.